3-5X Your Business with 7 Marketing Automations
According to Forrester: Marketing automation spend will reach $25B by 2023, Making it the fastest growing category in the marketing industry.
Why? Because it works!
- So what exactly is Marketing automation?
Basically, it is software processes that automatically execute for you all the boring repetitive tasks that have been tested and proven to bring you new customers.
- What Can Marketing automation do for you and your business?
It can feel like you got 5 employees working 24/7 /365 days a year doing all the boring work for you. And you don’t even need to pay them!
We will demonstrate step-by-step how to implement 7 proven processes that will massively boost your productivity, time, and money.
- In the first of our webinar series on Marketing Automation
We will demonstrate step-by-step how to implement 7 proven processes
that will massively boost your productivity, time, and money.
Who should Attend:
If you answer yes to any of the questions below you definitely should attend:
- You need more clarity about Marketing Automation.
- You’re not sure how marketing automation can help your business grow.
- You’re worried it cost too much
- You’re worried it’s too technical
- You’re not sure which software to pick
What you’ll Get Out of the Webinar
- Clarity on the subject of marketing automation
- Simple on-screen demos of 7 proven automations
- Knowledge of which software to get
stephen GorgeyPresident American Marketing Association Los Angeles
Stephen Gorgey is the president of the American Marketing Association Los Angeles. Part of his duties are to empower the members of his organization with the most effective marketing tools available.
Stephen spent the last 20 years devising winning digital marketing strategies for his clients. He is a firm believer that marketers often over-complicate the subject matter causing much confusion.
He believes that exceptional results in marketing can be achieved with little prior experience as long as one uses a few simple but essential rules as well as the appropriate software solution.