Marketing Automation Series
Introduction to Marketing Automation
According to Marketo, 76% of companies that implement marketing automation generate a return
on their investment within the first year. Not only that, but 44% of them see a return within just six months.
In the first of this 10 webinar series, we will reveal how some of these tools can massively augment your productivity.
So what exactly is Marketing automation?
Basically, it is software that executes various marketing tasks automatically.
The right Marketing automation tool, in the right hands,
can 3-5X the productivity of what a single person could achieve only a few years ago
Here are 7 examples of the heavy-lifting Marketing Automation tool can accomplish for you:
- Allow you to schedule repetitive tasks in advance.
- Segment customer lists along specific attributes such as gender, age, and location.
- Track the profitability of your sales efforts with built-in analytics.
- Coordinate messaging across your landing pages, your social media channels, SMS and emails.
- Offer mobile-ready templates for email and landing pages.
- Use Chatbots to harness contact information and offer real-time deals to visitors.
- Drastically reduce human error.
That is why we, at The American Marketing Association Los Angeles are planning
a series of webinars aimed at showing you how marketing automation
can save some of you massive amounts of time and money.
Register for this free webinar by clicking on the link below: